- Fixed a bug that registration was not possible due to an email error even though it was a normal email address.
- Fixed a bug that the program crashes when loading some AVIFs.
- Minor bug fixes and stability improvements
v4.15 Aug 25, 2022
Fixed a bug that the program did not work properly when entering the Import tab after changing the language
Fixed so that the Settings dialog does not open in the edit sub-tab
Fixed a bug where the order of files was mixed when dragging and dropping files from explorer
v4.14 Aug 24, 2022
Fixed a bug where the existing order of filter effects was messed up when installing v4.13 version.
v4.13 Aug 23, 2022
Added a new feature: Direct save to an MP4 file during recording.
- Frames could be dropped due to realtime MP4 encoding.
- No audio/sound is recorded.
Added new filter effects
- Color Temperature
- Auto White Balance
Added ability to display current frame and total number of frames in playback slider bar
changed the app behavior so that it doesn't hang when opening a folder using File Explorer.
You can change a background image for Collage.
A fresh renewal of the Deutsch translation.
The Greek translation has been added.
- Thank Theodoros Asimakopoulos for the Greek translation.
- Fixed a bug that the checkbox to enable the destination folder for exporting files is not working.
- Fixed that [Move to saved position] does not work when the recording mode is in full screen.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash while saving the current state.
- Fixed a bug that the FPS of collage result is not same as that of the first video source.
- Fixed a bug that the option for "Remember crop area" is not working properly.
- Fixed a bug that could hang the program when opening MP4 files that cannot be decoded.
- Added more space on UI for multi-lanuage support.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
v4.12 Jun 28, 2022
- Fixed that the list of imported images is not cleared on the Import tab.
- Fixed a bug that did not work properly when canceled during some operations
v4.11 Jun 23, 2022
The Dialog for saving current state will not be shown when doing short time jobs.
- Fixed that PgUp and Home key don't work properly when all the frames are selected.
v4.10 Jun 20, 2022
Added an option for minimizing the program by pressing the ESC key.
Minimap is available when editing in the tab Draw, Effect, and Insert.
Added a new option for pen-drawing: Soft pen touch
Added a new option for inserting text: Anti-aliasing
You can specify the save file format when saving as the current file name. (Settings > Advanced)
Updated WebP library (1.1.0 -> 1.2.2)
Add an option for checking a new beta version. (Settings > General)
The progress is displayed when saving the current state.
- Fixed bugs regarding saving as the current file name.
- Fixed that transparent areas are filled with white color when using chromakeying.
- Fixed that some MP4 files are not opened.
- Fixed that some GIF files are not opened.
- Fixed that [Remember crop area] option does not work properly.
- Fixed an occasional crash when resizing.
v4.09 Mar 28, 2022
Added a new option Oval shape for applying Mosaic & Blur effects.
You can use Shift key to make the size tool square.
Convenience improvements for the File Manage Tab
AVIF version update(0.8.1 -> 0.9.0)
- Fixed a bug that some noises like salts are added when recording - Fixed a crash that occurred when using a user image watermark.
v4.07 Mar 19, 2022
Hot fix for v4.06
- Fixed a bug where text and stickers were not inserted properly into the selected frames
- Fixed a bug where the minimap did not reflect changes in the current frame.
- Fixed a bug on the Collage skin.
- Bug fixes for user interactions with the color preservation in the Save dialog.
v4.06 Mar 17, 2022
New feature: Minimap
You can select multiple frames by moving the mouse while holding down the left mouse button.
Add an option for selecting adjacent pixels when chromakeying
Added WebP format when exporting selected frames.
You can select every even/odd/nth frame in the frame list.
You can disable the PrtSc key for Start/Stop recording.
Spanish translation has been added.
Thank Oscar Martell for the Spanish translation.
- Fixed a bug that the program does not refresh after undo while using the Edit tab.
- Fixed for crashes when resizing or cropping images.
- Fixed a bug that the program could crash when closing the Import tab.
- Fixed a bug that the PrtSc was not handled when the key was pressed very quickly in the recording window.
v4.05 Jan 24, 2022
Fixed the bug that image quality went worse than the previous version when saving as GIF.
v4.04 Jan 20, 2022
New feature: Save/Edit settings for sizes of the recording window.
Added some hotkeys for recording window.
- Ctrl+Shift+A: Add current window size to the custom list
- Ctrl+Shift+D: Select Capture Area
- Ctrl+Shift+F: Find window to recoard
Added user-friendly features on the Manage tab.
Shows a system error code and the help page when failed to register Pro edition.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when saving as GIF due to insufficient memory.
v4.03 Jan 10, 2022
New feature: copy/paste images with alpha channels
You can copy alpha channel images from Chrome, MS Word. See How-to
You can use the mouse wheel to move up/down slider controls.
You can operate more precisely by holding down the Control (Ctrl) key.
Collage: added a new option for playing in sequence.
Like a relay race, videos will be played one after the other in sequence. The file size of the result video will be much smaller than selecting the option "Play on repeat".
New photo frames
- Fixed a crash that occurred when a cache file can't be created due to insufficient temporary storage space.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when changing the size of the recording window while recording using the Enhanced Screen Capture (DXGI)